Hi, David and LM_NETters,
Greetings from Taipei!
I am at IASL right now. The conference starts this morning with
pre-conference session on electronic collections. TaiWan is beautiful--very
green and subtropical--also hot and humid! Taipei is a lively large city and
I have already been able to take a couple trips out of town to see and
explore further afield. I will be adding postings to my library news blog <
http://libraryleaves.blogspot.com/> as the conference proceeds. I'm sure
there will be several Americans here including Lesley Farmer who is leading
a couple sessions and running for an IASL vice-presidential slot. I brought
some LM_NET paraphernalia with me to be auctioned off at our annual
fund-raising auction as well as an LM_NET shirt which I will wear during the
week.
Tom Kaun

On 7/14/07, DiGregorio, David <ddigregorio@tenafly.k12.nj.us> wrote:

> I would be interested in knowing if any colleagues are attending the
> International Association of School Librarianship convention.  Thanks.
>
> David Di Gregorio
> ddigregorio@tenafly.k12.nj.us <mailto:ddigregorio@tenafly.k12.nj.us>
> Supervisor Library Media Services
> Tenafly High School
> <
>
>http://hermes.tenafly.k12.nj.us/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.librarymedia.net/>
> www.librarymedia.net <http://www.librarymedia.net19>
> 19 Columbus Drive
> Tenafly, NJ 07670
> CELL: 201-696-8062
> 201.816.6617

>   You can prevent most e-mail filters from deleting LM_NET postings
>   by adding LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU to your e-mail address book.
> * LM_NET Help & Information: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/
> * LM_NET Archive: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/archive/
> * EL-Announce with LM_NET Select: http://elann.biglist.com/sub/