  Date:    Mon, 23 Jul 2007 06:45:36 -0700
  From:    Barb Engvall <bengvall@MAC.COM<mailto:bengvall@MAC.COM>>
  Subject: Re: HIT: inefficiency

  Follett (at least) has a service called TitleCheck. You upload your
  MARC records to them (you can also do a collection analysis with the
  same upload, called TitleWise) and then check a box when you are
  looking for books and ti will compare your order with what your
  catalog records show. Just be sure to keep it current by doing a new
  upload of your MARC records after you have done a 'big weed'.

  Barb Engvall
  =^..^=

  Teacher-Librarian
  John Campbell Elem