From: School Library Media & Network Communications on behalf of Rachel Hinds
Sent: Tue 7/24/2007 7:24 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Potter Magic (No spoiler)
The first people in line at my local Walmart at 12:01 Saturday morning were
a trio of young men - most likely high school football players from the looks
of  them - and I must say their response to finally getting their HP7 book
warmed  the cockles of my cold teacher heart. ;-) They shouted Yeh! Yeh!, pumped
their  fists in the air and chest banged each other. All this for a book! Not
concert  tickets, not Super Bowl or World Series tickets, but a book!
Absolutely  incredible. I loved it!

Rachel  Hinds
Librarian
Carleston Elementary
Pearland, Tx
_mcquita2@aol.com_ (mailto:mcquita2@aol.com)

"If you're here on  Earth and you're not living on the edge, you're taking up
too much room."
-  Farrah Gray