We are interviewing for a new principal and I am on the interview committee.  I
have researched the archives and have found several good questions - but I am now
looking for a "second-round' question.  I need something that will be very
challenging and hopefully allow us to find out which candidates truly value the
library and it's mission in the school.  We need something that will be open-ended,
but will also force the canditates to speak in specifics.   last night's interview
went till 10:30 pm and I am brain dead at the moment.  Nothing good is coming to
me. So - as always - I am putting my question in your capable hands.

Jacquie

"The Librarian, whose job is to heal ignorance, to keep life safe for poetry and to
put knowledge smack dab in the middle of the American way."

From The Philadelphia Inquirer, 9-20-03
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacquie Henry, MLS
Ruben A. Cirillo High School (GHS)