Dear LM_Netters ­ Need your help and suggestions with following question
from a 5th Grade teacher:

Have you ever read the poem - I don't know the title - where the author is
an adult and is telling children his wishes for them as they grow older?  It
talks about he wants them to experience failure and learn from it, etc.  I'd
like to use it as part of my graduation speech.  If you know what I'm
talking about, I'd love to get a copy... or maybe you can just point me in
the right direction.  Thanks!

Thanks

Sue Bartle
School Library System Director
Erie 2-Chautauqua-Cattaraugus BOCES
9520 Fredonia-Stockton Rd.
Fredonia, NY 14063
Phone: (716) 672-4371,ext.2022
FAX: (716) 673-1970

School Library Systems of New York State (SLSA) celebrating 20+ years of
improving student achievement through services to school library media
centers.