Thanks for all the suggestions.  With your help I was able to find many
more titles or versions that I had forgotten about!  Here is the list I
came up with!
Thanks again!

Third Grade:
Magic Object Tales
To work with Chris Van Allsburg’s Witch’s Broom

Magic Pots:
Two of everything: a Chinese folktale / retold and illustrated by Lily Toy
Hong
The magic porridge pot / by Paul Galdone
Strega Nona: an old tale / retold and illustrated by Tomie de Paola.
Strega Nona: her story / as told to Tomie de Paola
One Potato, Two Potato – Cynthia DeFelice
The magic porridge pot / by Harriet Ziefert.
Too much mush! / retold by Abby Levine
The magic pot / Patricia Coombs.

Magic Shoes/Laces:
Magic Shoelaces – Audrey Wood
Red Shoes – Hans C. Andersen
The red shoes / retold and illustrated by Barbara Bazilian

Sorcerer's apprentice
Disney's Mickey Mouse stories - Disney
Walt Disney's The sorcerer's apprentice / adapted by Don Ferguson
The sorcerer's apprentice / Nancy Willard
The sorcerer's apprentice / Robin Muller
The sorcerer's apprentice / by Mary Jane Begin.
The sorcerer's apprentice / Inga Moore.
The sorcerer's apprentice / retold by David Eastman
Wanda Gag's The Sorcerer's Apprentice illustrated by Margot Tomes.

Possibly:
Baba Yaga

Maureen Mooney, LMS
Caroline Street School