I am in the midst of doing some minor renovation in my library and have
nearly decided to put all of my popular series books (Junie B, Lemony Snicket,
Jigsaw Jones, Nancy Drew, Geronimo Stilton, etc) in a separate area of my
library. I think this will make shelving them a little easier and free up some
much needed room in my fiction section. My question for those of you who have
done this is what do you do to indicate the location of these books? Do you have
 a separate prefix for them? Do you put stickers on them? Or something else I
 just haven't considered? I am concerned that a) my library volunteers (very
few  and far between) will put them on the regular fiction shelves and b) the
kids  won't be able to find them! I would, of course, tell the kids about this
at the  beginning of the year and clearly label the shelves. But what have
you done that  made this successful for your library?

I'll post a hit if anyone is interested.

Rachel  Hinds
Librarian
Carleston Elementary
Pearland, Tx
_mcquita2@aol.com_ (mailto:mcquita2@aol.com)

"If you're here on  Earth and you're not living on the edge, you're taking up
too much room."
-  Farrah Gray