More than 40% of all students will drop out of college before they get a degree,
even if they are given 6 years to finish.  What we do as secondary librarians can
impact their future success.

This summer professional development workshop will give you ideas for preparing
your students for college research and reading. Designed as a totally online course
with flexibility in the time  schedule, you will also practice creating wackiest,
blobs and Podcasts.  If you've never tried an online course, this is a great
beginning point.

Earn 1 graduate credit for a 30 hours of work to be completed between July 6-29.

Only a limited number of spaces remain.  For registration, go to this link:
http://iuweb.iu1.k12.pa.us/courses/Summer07.php

I'd be happy to answer your questions. Email me.

Terry

Ms.Terry Morriston, Librarian
Peters Twp HS
264 E McMurray Rd
McMurray PA 15317
724/941-6250 x5230
morristont@pt-sd.org

DISCLAIMER: This email is for the intended recipient only and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient and/or have
received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete this message,
including any attachments, immediately. Any unauthorized or improper disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this email and any attached
documents is prohibited.