Hi, All

Although I didn t post my original question as a target, I got so many
great responses that I thought I would post a hit.

First, the site I was looking for was http://www.librarything.com.

These other websites were also recommended:

http://shelfari.com/

http://www.bookswellread.com/home.php

http://www.delicious-monster.com/

http://bookmooch.com/

http://www.paperbackswap.com/

http://www.myhomelibrary.org/

http://www.bookcrossing.com

So, there are some excellent resources for us all.

Thanks so much to the many people who responded to my question. I think I
got personal (or at least bulk) thank you s off to everyone, but if I
missed someone, please forgive me and know that you are greatly appreciated.

You guys are great!

Deb Waugh

Librarian/Instructional Technologist

The Emmett G. Shufflebarger Library

at Graham High School

Bluefield, Virginia

debwaugh.lm_net@frontiernet.net

  _____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 13748 Spam messages and set aside
5028 Maybe for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  www.ellaforspam.com