I would have materials on all ethnic groups, races, religions, sexual orientations,
countries, and those issue based topics, i.e. feminism, etc. Fiction and
non-fiction.

I would include all Scriptures - Christian and non.

Allan

Dr. Allan O'Grady Cuseo (Brother Donogh Allan, MGC)
Bishop Kearney High School Library
125 Kings Highway South
Rochester, New York 14617

585-342 - 4000 x231
585-342 - 4694  (FAX)

acuseo@bkhs.org

Education in the tradition of the Christian Brothers and the School Sisters of
Notre Dame
FAC OMNIA BENE (Do all things well)

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this
electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged and confidential. The
information is intended only for the use of the recipients (s) named above. If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete
the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
action in reliance on the contents of the information received in error is strictly
prohibited.