Wynne High School in Wynne, Arkansas, 50 miles west of Memphis,
Tennessee
is trying to bring Ben Mikaelsen to our school on January 31, 2008;
we may get him for the junior high as well on one day,
but he likes to book an entire week when he makes these engagements.
Is
there anyone in Eastern Arkansas or the Memphis area who is interested
in having him
at your school? I have gotten nothing but rave reviews from schools
that have
booked him.   We are reading TOUCHING SPIRIT BEAR now as an all high
school read and will read another one of his books in the fall.  You
can
e-mail me if you are interested.  He is about $2200 a day with 3
programs.  He does have a website.
I hope some of you will express an interest. If so, you can contact
me.
George Anne Draper, librarian
Wynne High School, Wynne, AR
gdraper@wynne.k12.ar.us