I would like to try this again...Hello to the Wonderful Collective Brain that
sustains us all,
I know that this must have been asked before but I could not find anygood examples
in the archives so I am asking… I want to do a survey ofthe teachers in my
building asking for a fair assessment of thecollection and suggestions, a fair
assessment of me, and what I can dofor them, and what they want their students to
come away with from thelibrary.  I have my ideas but now I want theirs.  So, do you
have agood survey or a few good questions for a survey that you could sendme?  If
there is interest, I will post a hit.Thanks,☺

-- Janice CongerLibrarianArrowhead ElementaryCollegeville, PAcongerjan@gmail.com:-)
"Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that ofan
ignorant nation. "Walter Cronkite

LM_NET Mailing List Home