My original request:
I am in the process of putting together my ideas for my school-wide reading
motivation program for next year. I would like to go with the theme "Readers
at Work" using a construction-type theme. Does anyone know any picture book
title that could be appropriate for kickin-off this theme? All ideas are
welcome and I will produce a HIT with the replies I receive.

The replies I have received -- Thanks again for all of your help!

Bob the Builder (but you might run into problems re licensing with this)
The Three Little Pigs
Building with Dad
Amelia Bedelia Under Construction / Herman Parish
Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel / Virginia Lee Burton
Alphabet Under Construction / Denise Fleming

I just purchased a Construction Alphabet Book from Scholastic for my  PreK
students' classroom...

KATIE AND THE BIG SNOW  by Burton
I STINK! By Kate McMullan
I'M DIRTY! By McMullan
I'M MIGHTY! By McMullan

Wendy Morris
Librarian
McPherson, KS
tlbreezy@hotmail.com

5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free
quotes - *Terms
https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910