Keith,
A great place to start is the growing suite of Google applications. They can
be found most easily by going to
http://www.google.com/educators/tools.html or
http://www.google.com/intl/en/options/ for an even larger selection.

I enjoy this question a great deal. In fact, I've even written a book about
it for ISTE called 101 Best Websites for Teacher Tools and Professional
Development. For more information, you can go to
http://www.iste.org/eseries/source/orders/isteProductDetail.cfm?product_code=101tea

I'm sure this TARGET will yield some great ideas!

Sincerely,
Jim Lerman

On 5/1/07, Keith Schroeder <keitschr@hssd.k12.wi.us> wrote:

> Probably my favorite tool for free software. . . if you've dreamed of
> it. . . you'll find it here http://www.go2web20.net/
>

> Keith Schroeder
> keitschr@hssd.k12.wi.us
> 920-662-7157
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any included attachments are
> intended only for the addressee. This message may contain privileged,
> confidential, or proprietary information. Unauthorized forwarding, printing,
> copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and
> may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please inform
> us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed
> copy.

>   You can prevent most e-mail filters from deleting LM_NET postings
>   by adding LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU to your e-mail address book.
> * LM_NET Help & Information: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/
> * LM_NET Archive: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/archive/
> * EL-Announce with LM_NET Select: http://elann.biglist.com/sub/
> * LM_NET Supporters: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/ven.html

James Lerman
Coordinator
New Jersey Consortium for Middle Schools
447 Hennings Hall
Kean University
Union, NJ 07083
Tel   908-737-3761
Fax  908-737-3760
jlerman@kean.edu
www.kean.edu/~njcms <http://www.kean.edu/%7Enjcms>
---
Google Certified Teacher
LoTi Certified Educator
Certified Master Teacher Trainer, Princeton Center for Leadership Training