To International School Librarian LM_NET subscribers...

My name is Jackie Stevens, and I am currently completing my Masters in LIS through
The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland.  My dissertation is on the
subject of International School Libraries: considering teachers' professional
requirements - specifically supporting their continuing professional development
(CPD).  I would like to invite librarians who work in international schools which
match the following simple criteria to reply to the survey:

- those whose school's "identity" and/or curriculum (may include IB) is of a
country different to the local one, and
 - those whose student population is largely expatriate

(NB these criteria help narrow my topic, as geographically isolated international
schools may have issues relating to access to non-local training and materials for
CPD)

My survey has been compiled using the online Zoomerang survey software and has a
limited reply time of 10 days from launch; it will therefore close for replies on
12th May.  There are 16 questions and should only take about 5 minutes of your time.

Thank you very much in advance for your input.  I will gladly make the statistical
information and a short analysis available in the near future for those who may be
interested (please contact me personally if you wish to see the results).  And if
anyone is moved to say more on this subject, do let me know!

Please click the link below to complete the survey.

Best regards
Jackie Stevens
Professional Development Resources Centre
Tanglin Trust School
Singapore 139294
jackie.stevens@tts.edu.sg<br><br><a
href="http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=U26LG4LJVW9Z">http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=U26LG4LJVW9Z</a><font
 color="gray">
href="http://zoomerang.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/zoomerang.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_admin=1&p_faqid=308&p_created=1091207839"><u>Learn
                                                        If you do not wish to
receive further surveys from this sender, click the link below.<br>Zoomerang will
href="http://www.zoomerang.com/web/OptOut.aspx?p=U26LG4LJVW9Z">I do not want to
receive any more surveys and emails from this sender.
</a>