Can anyone offer help which I cannot get from our esteemed tech. Dept.?
We have been experiencing all kinds of problems since the daylight
savings time change...updates pushing, slowness, all the usual Microsoft
issues.  In an effort to help out it was decided that we'd put IE7 on
all computers (MACs were "banned by our newest regime).  We have
students' home page set for the library web page to help efficient
searching, however, now that IE7 has made its entrance they are all
getting a Microsoft "run once" page which we cannot seem to bypass.  The
answer I got from tech. Is that every student must sign on once to every
computer they use in the building and go through a series of steps and
then that computer will use the desired home page.  There is not the
remotest chance that this will happen.  It took me forever to get the
library page set as the home page for students in the first place and I
am so frustrated by this situation.  I turn to you, once again, for any
help or advice you can offer.  TIA, EC