Hello,

I'm just finishing up a unit that includes a wiki for our biology class.
Of course, since it's due at the end of today, I have about 20 students
rushing my desk this morning with last minute problems!

We have been using Seedwiki, and it has been going fairly well, with the
exception of a handful of students saying their posts were erased.  We
checked the history and they did not appear there too.  (I told kids at
the beginning of the project to save a copy of their posts elsewhere,
but many didn't do this).  Do any of you have suggestions on dealing
with lost wiki posts?  There is the possibility they were erased by
other students, but there's also the possibility they forgot to click
save when they posted originally.  I am looking for ideas that hold
students accountable for posting correctly, but also takes into
consideration that others have access to their work and may accidentally
or purposefully delete their peers' work.

I'll post a HIT if I get a lot of responses.  Thanks!

Lisa Gonzalez, librarian

Notre Dame High School

455 Palma Drive

Salinas, CA 93901