Hi All,

Last December I requested your advice on what to do about a wealthy
school board member who objected to our having; 1. The Book of Mormon,
2. The Koran, and 3.The autobiography of the Dali Lama, in our library.
He met with me today and is prepared to file formal protests on all
three. Thank you all so very much for your wise input, help, support and
advice. I appreciate everyone's input so much. I'm not looking forward
to going through this formal re-consideration process, but I feel much
more prepared now. I will be sure and let you know what happens.

Thanks again, jeanne

Jeanne Macomber, Librarian

Bellevue Christian Jr/Sr High School

1601 98th Avenue NE