If you're lucky enough to have nothing to do with the yearbook, could you forward
this on to your school's yearbook person?

Has anyone published their school yearbook with lulu.com?
I'm planning on doing that this year, because the price is so much better than what
I've been able to get from the traditional publishers.  Plus, it's not really
dependent on a ordering a particular number of books, since it's print-on-demand.
But, I'm getting worried since I feel out on a limb here.  I wanted to seek your
advice if your school has used them.

--How long did it take you to get your yearbooks shipped once you placed your order?
--Did you try publishing in both paper and hardback?  Did it work, or was it a
hassle?
--Did you have any trouble with print quality?  Anything I should watch out for?
--What design program did you use to create your book?
--Did you do orders through lulu's storefront service, or take them through the
school?  What did parents think?
--Did you have any trouble with lulu accepting a purchase order from your school?
(Their website says they will accept POs on a case-by-case basis, I just wanted to
hear from somebody who'd done it).
--Anything else you wish you'd known about?

Thanks so much in advance!  I'll post a HIT if there's interest in one.
Rebecca Dickenson
Eagleton Elementary School Library
708 Sam Houston School Road
Maryville, Tennessee, 37804
Rebecca.Dickenson@blountk12.org <mailto:Rebecca.Dickenson@blountk12.org>
Library Homepage: http://eeslibrary.edublogs.org/ <http://eeslibrary.edublogs.org/>

" You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people
sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of  employing
wild animals as librarians." -- Monty Python

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.If
use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately
by forwarding the email to postmaster@blountk12.org and
(1) destroy this message if a facsimile or
a copy.

All email passing through the Blount County School System is scanned
for content, viruses and security before entering or leaving our servers.
Spam, viruses, dangerous attachments, and offensive content are removed
automatically.
Thank You