OK< this is lorelei perkins.
We do NOT need to continue the vote.

Thanks a billion for the new venue, Michelle and Sue and Blythe.

Sounds like they may be able to keep the date in November.

As a professional listserv, I appreciate the options given us here. And
the ability to get things done.  I even ignore some less specific
professional issues discussed. But to drag this on and on and on is not
very helpful. I feel like this was a way that reflected how we deal with
our patrons, too. We looked for alternatives!!!

The vote is over, the issue is solved.

For your info, not important anymore, but:
Yes - 102
No - 12
Don't care - 1

I, for one, am glad that the 'no's' had their voice.
We had suggestions to include:
Just live with it (several),
Use the filtering system (another said, I don't have outlook),
Just delete them.

There were 9 votes not tallied because the vote was not in the message
line or it went to the whole listserv.

Again, thanks listserv parents for making a change. Hooray!!

lkp