Hi everyone.  Last year I experimented with pbwiki.com.  This year I've
dabbled in wikispaces.com a bit.  I'm starting to like wikispaces.com a bit
more because I think it's visually more appealing, has a layout with tabs
similar to Wikipedia, and allows anyone to edit a page without a password
(also like Wikipedia).  I find creating or copying and pasting tables in
both wiki sites to be frustrating.  The wiki software just seems to fight
me.   Pikiwiki.com seems the most visually appealing and engaging for
students.  However, it requires users to be 13 which leaves out many of our
high school students.

At any rate, as I move forward down wiki lane, I would like to know which
wiki site you prefer and why.  Maybe there's a wiki site out there that
doesn't have the limitations of the ones above.

I'll post a hit.

Thanks!

Davinna Artibey

Teacher Librarian