Dear Mike & Peter,

I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH from your baby, the daily postings & archives on the LM_NET.

One advantage I have had being 14 hours ahead of EST, is that you all are thinking
while I am sleeping. There have been many times when I have been stumped at work,
accessed the Archives and was still in need of help. I posted my questions, went
home, and began my next day much smarter ;-))

BTW, fellow LM_Netters, Mike developed the very effective & efficient TARGET / HIT
system on one of the earliest, and still most effective listservs.

Happy trails, Mike & Peter,

Marty

Martin Swist
mswist@asij.ac.jp
Middle School LMS
Middle School XC Coach
The American School In Japan
1-1-1 Nomizu, Chofu-shi, Tokyo
Majordomo, LM_NET Hospitality Committee
"The heart is a little to the left." (Rev.) William Sloane Coffin

LM_NET Mailing List Home