I don't have a Coffee Shop - being I'm in an elementary school it might
raise some eyebrows...but I do host groups of 4th & 5th graders in the
library for lunch every single day.  I tie into reading - a certain number
of AR points gets you a free pass out of the cafeteria.

Here's my blog post on the concept:

http://guusjem.blogspot.com/2007/04/more-you-feed-them-more-they-read.html#c
omments

Last year I only did it with 4th grade, this year it's both 4th and 5th
grade since the 5th graders convinced their teachers they wanted to keep
doing it.

Guusje Moore
Librarian
Housman Elementary School