Thoughts on 'squaw' in 4th Grade Classroom."

Tuesday, October 30th, 2007
What books does NEA include on their booklist? See NEA's "Native American Booklist"

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Halloween, 2007 - Observations about costumes

Thursday, November 1, 2007
Thanksgiving Picture Books: THANKSGIVING MICE
--The start of a series of posts in which I discuss children's books about
Thanksgiving.

Friday, November 2, 2007
CD: Native Writers Read their Work
---A gem from the National Museum of the American Indian

I hope you visit American Indians in Children's Literature. I welcome your stories,
critiques, and feedback. And please forward this email to others who work with
children and books.

Sincerely,
Debbie
_______________________________

Debbie A. Reese, (Nambé Pueblo)
Assistant Professor
American Indian Studies
1206 West Nevada
Urbana, IL 61801

Email: debreese@uiuc.edu

Internet Resource & Blog: American Indians in Children's Literature, located at
http://americanindiansinchildrensliterature.blogspot.com

UIUC's Native American House http://www.nah.uiuc.edu
TEL 217-265-9870
FAX 217-265-9880