Date:    Sun, 4 Nov 2007 21:37:44 -0800
From:    sybil finemel <sfinemel@CA.RR.COM>
Subject: LM_NET: GEN:A Vision of Students Today :video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGCJ46vyR9o

About This Video:
a short video summarizing some of the most important characteristics of
students today - how they learn, what they need to learn, their goals,
hopes, dreams, what their lives will be like, and what kinds of changes
they will experience in their lifetime. Created by Michael Wesch in
collaboration with 200 students at Kansas State University."

Sybil Finemel
Library Director MLIS.CIO.
Contributor, lii.org, Librarians'