I'm hoping some of you more technically-talented LM_Netters can help me with this.
  I am learning how to use a JVC digital camcorder. I recorded an interview using
the mini-cassettes, but didn't have a memory card in the camcorder at the time. I
have the following questions:
1) Does anyone know how I can transfer the footage I shot into a computer so I can
burn a CD or DVD?
  2) I have a memory card now. Is there a way for me to transfer that footage onto
the memory card, and then transfer it into a computer to burn a CD or DVD?
  I've looked through the manual, and it doesn't really help me with this. There's
a JVC service center an hour away, and I don't really want to drive there unless I
have to.
  Please respond to me off-list.

  Thanks.

David Bilmes, LMS
Schaghticoke Middle School
New Milford, CT
bilmesd@newmilfordps.org
dudu4tigers@snet.net
www.new-milfordps.org/SMS/LMC

“You can’t teach people to write well. Writing well is something God lets you do or
declines to let you do.”

—Kurt Vonnegut