OK.  I've had several requests for a hit.  This is my original request:

A counselor asked me if I knew of a calendar she could access online that
she could type her information into and then print out.  It would need to
have each
month so she can write appointments in ahead of time.  I'm not familiar with
anything like this, but I told her that I would ask you because collectively
you know everything! :)  We use Groupwise for our email, and I don't know if
the calendar in there will work like this or not.  I'll play with Groupwise
a little, but if you know and can tell me, I would apprecitate it.

These are the responses I've received:

Here is the online calendar I use for our computer lab scheduling. It is
simple and easy. Mine is on the library wiki for easy access, but it could
be put anywhere.
It is a google widget.

http://valencialibrary.pbwiki.com/ Just scroll down on the front page and it
is there. It is easy to click on the days and add things as needed. They
have other formats too-- daily, weekly as well as the month view.
_____________________________

just google search for free calendars 1 will come up
_____________________________

My technology guru set me up with calendars.net   It is real easy to use.
_____________________________

I would recommend Google Calendars.  It has all these features, and it is
easy to use and looks attractive.

_____________________________

Try Google Calendar

______________________

I use webcal (http://bulldog.tzo.org/webcal/webcal.html) for my online
calendar. My Yahoo account also has a calendar feature.

______________________________

I used to use localendar.com  and was very satisfied with it

_____________________

Try Google calendars-- easy to share with the rest of the family,
colleagues, etc.
_________________________

I use the calendar that's with Yahoo mail for that -- it's great and I can
access it from any computer with internet access.  I imagine gmail and
hotmail have similar calendars.
_________________________

Groupwise does work. I however use Google Calendar because I can access it
from anywhere and can color code person/school stuff.

_________________________

      http://www.printfree.com/CalendarsPrintableYearly.htm

      http://www.calendars.net/

      http://incompetech.com/beta/cal-weekday/

      http://www.printablecalendar.ca/

      ________________

      Sign up for a gmail account (free) and use google
calendar---calendar.google.com I use it and love it--keep all my and my
husband's appointments on it and his work schedule. We both can access it
from home or work.

      _______________

      I like   http://localendar.com

      I think it has a setting so that the calendar can only be seen by the
creator.   I've used it several years for my library calendar.  It is free
and does provide an area for extra notes.
      ___________________

      I live by Google Calendar. Bet other people have already said that
      __________________

      Google calendar works for me.
      __________________

      My principal, administrative assistant and I are all very happy with
Google Calendar. We really like the way it prints out and how easy it is to
use. Also how easy it is to share you calendars with other people.

      http://www.google.com/calendar

      Oh, and I really like 30 boxes too - for the same reasons:

      http://30boxes.com/
      _________________

      Does the calendar have to be online?  She could create a yearly
calendar and add notations in Publisher.  I have done this for someone who
wanted me to create one for the Lion's Club annual meetings and other
activities. She could do that and then put it online if she wanted to do so.

      Calendar.yahoo.com might work

      Doris Baker

      Sierra Middle School Librarian

      Roswell, NM