Dear group,
 I need your help.  I have to admit not being a big fan of fantasy and my 5th and
6th graders have gently pointed out that I really need to update the library in
that genre.  (I try-- and they do love me in spite of my fantasy flaw and
historical fiction bias.)  Can you please recommend some titles that are popular in
your libraries with this age group so I can make them happy again ?  I have a
number of them that LOVE dragons and have been through all my dragon books (like
Dragon Rider etc.)

We all thank you!

Mary Jo Enders, librarian
Children's University