Thank you to those who replied back on this one.
Most of you gave the same general comment about
Hubbard:
“L Ron Hubbard is the founder of the Church of
Scientology. I wouldn't
consider his books classics.”

I found out that “classics” pertains to the Hubbard
collection, not the “classics”of old time favorites
that last throughout the centuries.

One gal did call me, who works for the publishing
company for his books. In case you want to email her:
Julie Wills, Galaxy Press,  jwills@galaxypress.com.
She can give you more complete information about
Hubbard.

What actionwill I be taking for the Hubbard books that
were “donated”(sent) to me without the asking?

When I have time, I will read 1 or 2 of the books;
they appear to be easy reads. Then, I will either
catalog them or donate them to our reading
teachers’classrooms.

MarieBernard, Teacher Librarian
Weld Central High School
Keenesburg, CO 80643