Thank you so much for all the responses I've gotten.

I am just stuck between a rock and hard place as far as this goes.  Our
school does not have an all school email system. We have what we call
Power School where students and parents can see grades, announcements,
etc.

At this point I have no idea if we can integrate Power School with
Destiny so that students and parents can see library information. Our
tech people haven't figured out how to make Destiny and Power School
jive yet. I have had to put a lot of information into Destiny by hand
because of this. Today I have been working on getting photos and some
other information on Destiny. Basically it is a save to hard drive and
then put into Destiny process as far as the photos go. I know there has
to be way that Destiny can just "get" this stuff from Power School but
our tech people haven't figured that out. Anyway enough griping from me
on that.

Today I have been running a vote between what teachers prefer to happen.
English teachers handing out notices or Seminar teachers handing them
out. It's a tie vote. So I am just stuck right now.

Between technology short comings and people simply not wanting to make
the effort to help us I just don't know what to do.

I would post a list but I have gotten in trouble for that in the past
because of confidentiality issues.

So there in lies my total dilemma. So much technology and so much
confusion. :-)

Again I thank you for your responses and I will keep many of them in
mind.

Amy Day

Library Paraprofessional

Santa Fe Trail High School