Hi all,

I found a green Stargirl bag at one of the exhibit hall
computer stations at AASL, as the number of people
left in the building was dwindling to almost zero.

I adopted it, hoping to find its owner. It also has
your AASL program, including copious notes from one
session, and several nifty books that were likely handed
out on the show floor. Since the bag is at work, I can't
remember what the books are, or the topic for the
session notes (I will look check later today).

I would very much like to get this bag to its owner.
One other person has so far asked for a lost bag via
LM_Net... I checked with them, and this isn't theirs.
Are you missing a bag? :)

- Amy Goldsmith
Daves Avenue School
Los Gatos, CA 95030