Good Morning Great Brains,

I've created a student survey for the kiddos to complete as they visit our
computer lab in order to gauge their interests in different types of genres
and formats, reading times, topics and family reading environments and
preferences, but I'm running into a bit of a problem.  My goal as they
complete the survey is to have the system dump all of the information into
an excel sheet when they click "submit" which I will then be able to access
whenever I want to.  We have an incredible tech team here, but each time we
have things set to just how we think we need them for the data to be
processed, we get errors and the student information is saved in a long
stream of data, but not in spreadsheet form.  Have any of you faced this
before or have any ideas of what we might be doing incorrectly?  We're
excited about the potential stream of ongoing information, but want to get
it working accurately so that it's not a constant stressor to the tech team
or an exercise in frustration when I try to decipher all the info.  Thanks
for your help!

"One glance at a book and you hear the voice of another person, perhaps
someone dead for 1,000 years.  To read is to voyage through time." ~Carl
Sagan

Tina Cline

Life School Library 4400 S. RLThornton

Dallas, TX 75224