Hello everyone,

Since I'm now in charge of approving messages in "review" status, I am noticing a
lot of them are missing part of the required components of your signature.

Please remember to make sure that any time you post to LM_NET, you include your
name, your location, and your email address. Sometimes in the digest format, people
can't see your header information and they have no way to contact you, so the email
address is essential. You may have received a friendly reminder from someone on our
Hospitality Committee saying to include all components in a signature. When you
don't, you are moved to the "review" status, which means I need to read through
your message and click either Approve or Delete before your message gets posted.

Thank you for checking this before you post to the list.

Blythe

Blythe Allison Bennett, MLS
Assistant Director, School Media Program
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
babennet@syr.edu