Hi, this is Kristi Beall. I would like to TARGET-> Promoting Reading Programs among
Middle School Students.

I'd like to find out how others on LM_NET are promoting reading programs
specifically to their middle school students.  Numbers for our reading programs is
dropping each year and we are worried that maybe we aren't marketing the programs
correctly.

If people will respond to me, I'll compile your responses and post A HIT-> on the
topic back to the entire LM_NET.  I will include your e-mail address in my Hit.
Please let me know if you wish to remain anonymous.

Kristi Beall/Teacher
Freedom Middle School, Fredericksburg VA
kbeall@ms.spotsylvania.k12.va.us

Mrs. Kristi Beall
7th Grade Science
548-1030 ext. 2203