I started out using index cards but then I began posting them to the
Internet.  That's one of the reasons Booktalks Quick and Simple was
born.  http://www.nancykeane.com/booktalks

If anyone wants to include their booktalks into the database, send
them along.  It's a good way to be able to access them and share with others.

I also use LibraryThing to keep track of what books I have.  I used
to be really good at tagging them read when I was finished but I have
slacked off of late.  You can add notes, reviews, booktalks, etc. to
your LibraryThing as well.

Nancy

Nancy J. Keane   nancy@nancykeane.com
"Big Book of Teen Reading Lists" (2006),"Big Book of Children's
Reading Lists" (2006);
"Middle School Pathfinders" (2005);"Using Literature in the Middle
School Classroom" (2005) ;
Rundlett Middle School 144 South Street  Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Recipient 2004 ALSC/Sagebrush Education Resources Literature Program Award
Recipient 2002 N.H.Excellence in  Education Award (EDies)
Nancy's podcasts: http://nancykeane.com/rss.html
Booktalks Page  http://www.nancykeane.com/booktalks
Reading Lists wiki http://atn-reading-lists.wikispaces.com
++++++Do the best you can and maintain a sense of humor++++++