We are having an issue with students being off task in our computer
labs. I was wondering if anyone knew of software that would allow
supervisors to monitor what all students are doing from one computer. We
have VNC viewer, but we can only check one computer at a time. Is there
anything where you can see all monitors at once?

Thanks,
Kristin

Librarian
Port Edwards School District