I have to disagree!  We bought our first SmartBoard six years ago and have added
four more to the building as the years have passed.  I also have a SmartBoard in my
other school library.  I used these boards daily for library classes and they are
often moved to the gym or other classrooms for interactive lessons.

  I often use the extra time library for interactive spelling and math and my
students hate to leave the library if they haven't had a turn.  I see them as a
valuable learning tool.

  Joy

Joy B. Helmold, Teacher-Librarian
Cranston Public Schools
Cranston, RI, USA
helmold@snet.net
jbhelmold@cpsed.net

"Your talent is God's gift to you, how you use it is your gift back to God"
     --ER