Hello All,

Our high school Art History teacher is ready to move into the 21st century- from
her old art slides on carousel projector to computer-based slide shows.  She needs
high resolution images of art from all eras: Ancient, Medieval, Renaissance,
Modern.  We would prefer collections on CD-ROM, with images that are high
resolution enough to allow close-up views without pixilating.

We have found lots of great web sites, but they don't have images that stand up to
manipulation and close scrutiny on a 6 ft projector screen.

I'm also interested in learning more about digital imaging, such as the differences
between size (measured in bytes) and dimensions (measured in pixils).

TIA for your help,

Karl Dowell
Media Director
Mustang High School