Have your appetites ready!

LM_NET Recipe Day will be held on Friday, November 16.  This will be a ONE-DAY ONLY
event.

Earlier this month I had posted an announcement that Recipe Day would be moved to a
blog venue.  We have had many off-list responses that the blog would be problematic
for too many of our members due to web filtering, so we will return to the original
format for Recipe Day with the following guidelines:

Recipes are to be shared ONLY on Friday, November 16.

All Recipes should have RECIPE: in the subject line, for example: RECIPE: Dessert -
Mint Brownies.

Recipe Day is a much-beloved event shared by many of our members.  We understand
there are some members who do not wish to participate.  Our original intentions to
move to a blog were to address this issue, so we understand your concerns and will
continue to explore other options for future recipe days.  In the meantime, you may
consider creating a filter to sort all messages with RECIPE: into a separate folder
for easy deletion.  You can also use your SHIFT or CTRL key to aide in deleting
multiple emails at once from your Inbox.

For those who do plan to participate, we look forward to your submissions on
Friday.

--
Michelle Walker
Co-Moderator, LM_NET and EL-Announce w/ LM_NET Select