Dear LM_NETsters,

By any chance,  has anyone analyzed  both the AASL & NETS documents, looking for
similar standards,  and merged them into one document? If so, and  if you would  be
willing to share your findings, I would greatly appreciate it if you would. Our
library and tech personnel are currently working together to forge one document.

After reading Daniel Pink’s, A whole new mind,  and listening to him at AASL,
when I  look at the new isteNETS standards for students, it seems to me that they
have welcomed more righty thinking into their standards. IMHO, this is not a bad
thing. J

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Martin Swist
mswist@asij.ac.jp
Middle School LMS
Middle School XC Coach
The American School In Japan
1-1-1 Nomizu, Chofu-shi, Tokyo
Majordomo, LM_NET Hospitality Committee
"The heart is a little to the left." (Rev.) William Sloane Coffin

LM_NET Mailing List Home