Here are the responses I received to the LOVELY question I posted
yesterday. LOL
If I received multiple suggestions for one book, I tried to only list
that book once. or maybe twice. LOL Anyway, here it is:

By the way- please send a copy of Brad Bogert or Bagert's poem!!  (I
want more info on this person..seems like a cool visitor.)

a poem
entitled, "Booger Love" by Brod Bagert?

Shel Silverstein has a poem either in Where the Sidewalk Ends or The
LIght in the Attic  that shows a child picking their nose and the poem
has a line "inside every nose there lives a sharp toothed snail" or
something to that effect.

Louis Sachar's Marvin Redpost: Why Pick on
Me?

Tissue Please by Lisa Kopelke

Parker Picks by Deborah Levine

No David by David Shannon has a great picture that demonstrates how
disgusting it looks and that can lead into a conversation.

<http://www.amazon.com/Germs-Are-Sharing-Best-Behavior/dp/1575421976/ref
=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1195069140&sr=8-1> Germs Are Not for Sharing
(Best Behavior Series) by Elizabeth Verdick and Marieka Heinlen
(Paperback - Feb 1, 2006)

Whoopie Goldburg has a book on manners that mentions picking noses.

I use a picture book called "Don't Do That!" by Tony Ross.  It was
written in 1991.  It's a silly book that I read to kdg every year.

Julia Cook has one called "I'm a Booger . . Treat me with Respect"  I
did a quick read of it at a vender's display. Not what I was looking for
but it was interesting.  It might be what you are looking for.  Here is
a blurb from the Cottonwood PTA - Milliard, NE school district.

I'm a Booger...Treat Me with Respect!  is a very cute book that deals
with the not-so-cute habit of picking one's nose.  It also addresses the
problem of what to do with the "product" once it's extracted!

1.Manners! : David Mortimore Baxter / by Karen Tayleur
2.Parker picks / by Deb Levine
3.Tuna fish Tuesday / [Douglas TenNapel

One of our favorites is The Day my Runny Nose Ran Away by Jason Eaton
illustrated by Ethan Long

The Holes in your nose by
<http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/701-8869743-8574736?
%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books-ca&field-author=Genichiro%20
Yagyu> Genichiro Yagyu
I'm not sure if this will work for you.  It's kind of humorous, so the
kids might just think it's funny, which probably wouldn't help deter
them from picking.  But it is disgusting, so maybe it will show them
just how gross it is.
http://www.amazon.com/Holes-Your-Nose-Genichiro-Yagyu/dp/1929132824/ref=
pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8
<http://www.amazon.com/Holes-Your-Nose-Genichiro-Yagyu/dp/1929132824/ref
=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1195062530&sr=8-1>
&s=books&qid=1195062530&sr=8-1

One good non-fiction book is: "Oh Yuck!" by Joy Masoff.  It has a nice
photo on the cover of a boy with his finger up his nose and then it has
a two page spread inside that talks all about mucus, snot, phlegm, etc.
It's not a nice "picture book" but the photos make it gross enough that
your teachers can get their point across.