It happened about a year ago, but is just coming to light now.  A 13
year old girl who was bullied at school struck up an online MySpace
relationship with a 13 year old boy that went sour and turned to
bullying. She committed suicide.  It turns out that the 13 year old
boy who taunted her was actually the mother of another 13 year old
girl in the neighborhood.  Anderson Cooper did a segment on it that I
think should be seen far and wide.  I've linked to the segment and
wrote more about it in my blog http://www.3dwriting.com/wiredsafety/blog

Art

Art Wolinsky
OEO 3DWriting.com
Technology Director - Online Internet Institute
Educational Technology Director - WiredSafety.org
awolinsky@3dwriting.com
(609) 698-8223 (Home Office)
(609) 618-4433 (Cell)

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
I will surely learn a great deal today.