 Just a reminder that the New York City School Librarians' Association
(NYCSLA) is holding its *AASL Conference Catch-Up* meeting this coming
Wednesday, Nov. 28th (yes, four days from now)!

Come hear NYCSLA members who attended the AASL conference talk about tips,
strategies, activities and programs we saw and heard about. Topics include
inquiry, web 2.0, assessment, reading programs, cool books for boys, sci-fi
fans, teens, and more. We'll even share our handouts and resource lists with
you!

When:  Wednesday, November 28, from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m., with refreshments
starting at 3:30

Where:    Seward Park Campus Library  Rm. 440-- 350 Grand Street NY, NY
10002
(between Essex and Broome on the Lower East Side) -- transportation info
below!

Host:   Rena Deutsch

Tel.: (212) 475-4148 x435

To have the right amount of food, drink, and handouts, we need to know if
you are coming!please, please RSVP nycsla.librarians@gmail.com  by Monday,
November 26

*Getting there by public transportation? Nearest subways: F to Delancey, M,
J, Z to Essex; D or B to Grand Street.

Driving?   There's a municipal parking lot on Essex Street between Delancey
and Broome (one block from school) and municipal parking garage on Essex,
north of Delancey (between Delancey and Rivington).

Rena Deutsch, Librarian
Seward Park Campus Schools
350 Grand St.
New York, NY 10002