I think I will get one for my 43rd birthday in January...how about a
picture of my favorite book?  Only problem is I have more than one!!
Great to hear that there are young and young at heart librarians.

Jennifer Garcia, Librarian
Uvalde Junior High School
P.O. Box 1909
Uvalde, TX 78802
(830)591-2980
garciaj@ucisd.net

>>> EDWARD NIZALOWSKI <edniz@PRODIGY.NET> 11/28/2007 7:43 AM >>>
The Times They Are A Changin'.  Women and tattoos: they aren*t just for
Biker Babes anymore.  If you don*t believe this, take a look at the
December issue of Parents Magazine (pp. 123-25).  Here are a group of
Moms who combine motherhood and body art.  I wonder if Betty Crocker
will be next?

  Ed Nizalowski, SMS
  Newark Valley High School
  Newark Valley, NY
  enizalowski@nvcs.stier.org

  Walt Morey (1907-1992), author of Gentle Ben, overcame functional
illiteracy at age thirteen when he finally took up reading with a
passion.  The plots for most of his 17 published books revolve around
the relationship between man and animals often using the themes of
survival, self-discovery or redemption through nature.

* EL-Announce with LM_NET Select: http://lm ( http://lm/ )-net.info/