Roseann, I missed your original post...but wanted to weigh in...ha...  I have
my LeSieg/Seuss books filed in their designated spots by the author's name...
 E LES and E SEU...however I have noticed a trend from book vendors who are
changing cataloging information and are repackaging books originally published
under Geisel's pseudonym of LeSieg as written by "Dr. Seuss"  with a notation
on the cover that originally by Theo. LeSieg (or something like that).  So
they still have Theo. LeSieg on the cover...but they are cataloged as being
written by Dr. Seuss.  This has happened with I know two books I have ordered from
Bound to Stay Bound Books.  I talk to kids around Dr. Seuss's birthday about
his real name and how he wrote books using different names.  We also discuss
that just because a book may have a Cat in the Hat icon/image on the cover or
spine doesn't mean it is a book written BY Dr. Seuss.

Best wishes,

Tony Pope
McHenry Primary School
100 McHenry Dr.