        I put together a power point lesson, online lists, and tangible
examples for last week's lesson (K-2 & 4-5) answering the question every
school librarian gets daily, "Do you have any good books?".  I kept the
divisions as such because they easily work that way, but I really want
to hit third graders!
        MY QUESTION: Are there any annual book lists targeting 3rd
graders?  IF any of you have a personal list or know of a local/state
list that would fit this category, I'd really appreciate it if you could
share.
        I figure this transitional grade will need books below and
above, so I will mention some of the resources from my other lessons.
The LMNET Archives have many resources and I will compile these into
slides on (1)popular series, (2)individual popular books, and some of my
(3)own recommendations.

Thanks in advance!

Josh Mika
jmika@naperville203.org