Last week I asked people for opinions about Web 2.0 communication tools, and
blogs in particular. Respondents had trouble at first with the link I
provided from Survey Monkey, but when I converted to a tinyurl, I was very
pleased that 83 people participated. Thanks to each and every one of you who
took time to go to the site, click on your preferences, and then to also
answer the open-ended questions. I did upgrade to the fee-based survey
service so I could share the exact and complete results. What I learned was
that, among social web tools, blogs come out on top as far as preference
with my participants, both for reading information and for sharing… but that
if you introduce print into the mix of choices, people still like that best.
I also got some great comments and recommendations of wonderful blogs to
visit. I will be sharing these via my website in the near future and will
post in with the URL when I get that done. For now, though, you can see the
blog/bloggers' names by clicking on "View" in the survey comments.  Here is
the tinyurl for the results, and I am crossing fingers that it enables
people to get to them: *
*

*http://tinyurl.com/ywhr9b*

Thanks again so much for your time and interest! Best wishes, mabell

--

"Try Curiosity!"--Dorothy Parker