You know, I'm kid of upset.

I ordered the ALA Graphics Teen Read Week materials, paying over $4 for the mini
poster (Because of Teen Read Week, I am assigned the Book Nook Display.  I am the
YA librarian of a Public Library).

I think, for the price, it was rather cheesy.  VERY Thin and not very eye-catching.
Then, $7.50 for a pack of 100 LOL bookmarks and they aren't even printed on both
sides.  I like to stick one in each of the books on display, and some are spine
out, so you can only see them from the rear.  For that price, they should be
printed on both sides.

I also ordered some of the pens for give-aways, which seem to be rather nice, but
they'd just thrown the mini poster in with the bookmarks and pens and it arrived
looking like carp, all creased and worn.

I will be relying on our own in-house graphic artist from now on.  I hope you don't
think I'm being petty, but these items are way over-priced for the quality I
received.

Dawn Marie Sardes
Teen Services Librarian
Euclid Public Library
Euclid, OH
yayagoddess@sbcglobal.net.omit.this
Check out my Harry Potter Fan Fiction at:
http://www.fanfiction.net/~yayagoddess