Greetings!

IASL is the International Association of School Librarianship.  IASL is a
professional association with members in over 80 countries!  Each year IASL
holds a conference in a different part of the world.  In the past few years
it has been in Taipei (2007), Lisbon (2006), Hong Kong (2005), Dublin (2004)
and Durban (2003).  The 2008 IASL Conference will be in San Jose,
California!!  We publish our own proceedings from our conferences.  These
documents include research and practice from all over the world.  Check out
out publication page at: http://www.iasl-online.org/pubs/

October is our IASL Publications Sale Month!  Anyone can save an Extra 20%
on a purchase!!  One does not have to be a member to participate in this
sale!

At our publications page, you can find links to listings of books,
conference proceedings, and more!  There is also a link to our standard
Order Form, shipping fee information, and the order submission address and
email.

FOR ORDERS IN OCTOBER 2007 - If you purchase 3 or more items at one time,
you are welcome to deduct an additional 20% from your
publications order!!!  Orders must be placed and paid for by October 31,
2007.  All orders are submitted to the IASL Office in Australia.

Please Note: Items ship from the USA.  For outside the USA, please remember
to include Airmail fees if you wish expedited shipment.  The 20% discount
does not apply to shipping fees.  Shipping is included for orders within the
USA and for surface shipment to other countries.

Cheers,
Peter

--
Peter Genco, Library Consultant