OK--you guys have proven how wonderful you are many times in the past.  Here's  a
new puzzle

Let me describe a tech problem I've had and have stumped our tech people or Ren
Learn's tech people.  It's truly a mystery.

We subscribed to AR Enterprise.  I linked the Book finder to our school website as
directed by Ren Learn.  It worked fine for a short while.  Then when I logged in
from school and tried to call up an author with many books, such as oh  say, Bill
Wallace, I would get the first page.  When I would click next to go to the second
page, I would get the message "an error has occurred.  Please try your request
again."

Thinking it was my school computer, I tried from home.  Same problem there.

So I tried Ren Learn's support.  They have been very wonderful about helping me on
this changeover issue but were truly puzzled because when they launched the Book
Finder from our website, it worked fine.  So they referred me to our tech people.

When I called our tech people, they were at another campus, so they tried from
there and had no problems either, so decided it was a setting on my computers.  I
deleted cookies and started from scratch but no luck.  I decided it was some
anomaly with my computers and left it hanging.  I did try Ren Learn's support one
more time and they truly spent quite a bit of time with more than one tech trying
to resolve it, but they had no problem on their end and we couldn't figure out why
I was getting an error message.

Tonight I got a call from a parent.  Same story.  She had a stack of books of her
daughter's and was going through them looking for book levels.  She logged on to
our school site (www.duncanpublicschools.org) then clicked on our school (Horace
Mann) and looked in the book finder for Carolyn Keene.  There were 23 pages listed.
 The first page showed up just fine, but when she clicked next, she got the error
message.

Has anyone else had this problem?  And were you able to solve it?

Please reply to me at my email address below as I usually catch up on LM_NET on the
weekends.

Jan Cole
LMS
Horace Mann Elementary